Why Legacy never use bleach for cleaning your home or business
LEGACY - Cleaning Experts

Recent Posts

What's New in Letchworth - Legacy chosen for more cleaning contracts
Latest Cleaning Contracts in Hitchin and Letchworth
New Commercial Contracts
End of Tenancy Cleaning
Office Cleaning Hitchin and Letchworth


General News
Home Cleaning Services
Job Opportunities
powered by

My Blog

Why Legacy never use bleach for cleaning your home or business

So what is the problem with bleach?

Mix bleach with some common household bathroom cleaners/strong urine/ammonia and you can produce toxic chloramine gas particularly harmful to lungs of children, vulnerable people or pets. Other effects of this gas including burning eyes and sickness.

Mix bleach with commonly used kitchen chemicals or soap and you can produce mustard gas, this stuff was and is used as a weapon of war, need I say more.

Mix Bleach with organic matter and you can produce chlorfilm, a carcinogen linked to cancer.

The list goes on. So please stop using bleach as there are plenty of alternative products on the market which will often deliver you better cleaning results and remove the same amount of bacteria.

6 Comments to Why Legacy never use bleach for cleaning your home or business:

Comments RSS
drury on 02 January 2016 10:44
It is a great impressive. I'm basically happy about your current beneficial operate. Anyone set really great information. I'm planning to reading through the following write-up.!!!!
Reply to comment

Pick My Trends on 06 June 2016 11:30
Hay Daniel, I am happy to know your business does not use harmful chemical like mixed bleach. As you mentioned above its injurious to health and actually have a pretty strong smell to it which cause headache sometimes. There are other cleaning product available in the market which are less likely t cause problem to our health and we should use those product.
Reply to comment

Doug on 15 June 2016 17:19
You know when I was a student the cleaners in our dorms used to use oven cleaner to clean the bath. Not only did it strip the enamel off the bath it also gave me a rash too!
Reply to comment

Home Watch Services on 10 October 2016 10:30
i know that bleach is the common cleaning equipment for every family. but it is kind of traditional way to clean our home. bleach has some side effects on regular uses. in that case we should use something alternative like hygienic gel.
Reply to comment

Audrey Winneke on 06 June 2017 01:32
Reply to comment

lori on 05 June 2018 09:22
Reply to comment

Add a Comment

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Make your text bigger, bold, italic and more with HTML tags. We'll show you how.
Post Comment
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint